The Columbia Brewery is proud to offer brewery tours for our visitors!
Our tours are a great opportunity to learn about the history of our brewery,
and the complex operations of the brewing and packaging departments, as well as experiencing fresh beer from the source!
Tours consist of an informative guided walk through the brewhouse, fermenting,
aging and packaging departments. The tour ends with a video and a sampling!
Tours leave from the Kokanee Beer Gear Store
Tours take 30 minutes - 1 hour
Mid May - Mid October
- Open Monday - Friday
- Tours leave at 9:30, 11:00, 1 :00, 2 :30 Pacific Standard Time
July and August
Off Season - Call for Appointment
- Open 7 days/week
- Monday - Friday: Tours leave at 9:30, 11:00, 12:00, 1:00, 2:00, and 3:00 pm
- Weekends and Statutory Holidays: Tours leave at 9:30, 11:00, 1:00, and 2:30
- Note: Packaging Departments are closed on weekends and holidays.
- Closed-toe shoes must be worn.
- Please NO High-Heel Shoes!!!
- There are several flights of stairs on the tour, and alot of walking, inside and outside the brewery. Please dress appropriately for the weather.
- The brewery is not wheelchair accessible. Those in a wheelchair are welcome to relax in the Kokanee Beer Gear Store, while their group takes the tour.
- Tours run on a first come, first serve basis.
- Maximum group size is 25 people, for larger groups please contact us to arrange a tour.
- Tours cost Five dollars for ages 19 and over, children are FREE!
- It's a good idea to show up for your tour a few minutes early, to get yourself signed in and equipped with safety glasses and appropriate footwear.
- It is unlawful to serve alcohol to minors. Drinking age in British Columbia is 19 years of age. You may require proper identification to obtain a beer sample
- Smoking, eating, drinking or gum chewing are not permitted during the tour.
For more information on our tours please call 1-250-428-1238
Kokanee Beer Gear Store:
Great selection of Kokanee Clothing & Collectibles.
Jan - Mar Open Fridays 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Apr - Dec Open Mon - Fri 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
We are located across the road from ScottiesRV,
1220 Erickson Street, Creston, B.C.
Copyright Columbia Brewery ©2009